Cato CRUD Generator
I just released my Cato CRUD Generator software tool. Cato is a software code generator that is 1) template-driven, 2) independent of programming language or tool, 3) customizable, and 4) hopefully very easy for developers to install and use.
By using a concept of "templates", Cato is programming language-independent, and can generate any type of source code file you can define as a template. Therefore, it not only works with Java, PHP, and XML, but also with the Hibernate, Struts, Spring Framework, Ruby, Perl, Python, C, C++, Objective C, Drupal, CakePHP, C#, .NET, and any other programming language or tool.
The best way to learn about Cato is to see the screenshots and watch the video. Here's a link to my Cato CRUD Generator screenshots and a short video demo on the Cato CRUD Generator website.
I've now added the Cato CRUD Generator source code to the Github website.
Recent blog posts
- Good Scala programming resources (i.e., how to learn Scala)
- Over 150 Scala programming tutorials
- On software productivity and generating CRUD code
- CU Boulder team develops 'swarm' robots
- Generating CRUD forms for the Play Framework 2
- Great Scala learning resources
- Over 125 Scala tutorials
- Two new Scala video tutorials
- Mobiplug home connectivity (Boulder, Colorado), and SARAH
- My new book: 'You want me to do what? A Survival Guide for New Consultants'