Building Android apps
I haven't written much here lately because I've been very busy developing some new Android applications ("apps"). It takes time to write a really good app, but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to share the apps I've written, either in the Android Marketplace ("Play") store, or some other way.
In the meantime, if you're interested in learning about Android, I have tried to write short technical articles about what I've learned as I've gone along. I've posted these in my Android tutorials on the devdaily.com website. If you need some help developing an Android app, I hope those tutorials are helpful.
Recent blog posts
- Good Scala programming resources (i.e., how to learn Scala)
- Over 150 Scala programming tutorials
- On software productivity and generating CRUD code
- CU Boulder team develops 'swarm' robots
- Generating CRUD forms for the Play Framework 2
- Great Scala learning resources
- Over 125 Scala tutorials
- Two new Scala video tutorials
- Mobiplug home connectivity (Boulder, Colorado), and SARAH
- My new book: 'You want me to do what? A Survival Guide for New Consultants'