Our Boulder, Colorado Drupal programming and website services
Do you live and work in Colorado, and need a great, multi-user "social" website? If so, one of the technologies I've worked with a lot in the last three years is a website-building technology named Drupal. I've specifically worked with Drupal 6, and all my new websites are created with Drupal 7, which was released in January, 2011.
I could write and talk about Drupal all day -- "What can't you do with Drupal?" is a great question -- but in short, if you'd like to see what you can do with Drupal, here are links to the other Drupal websites I've created:
- devdaily.com - Java, PHP, Linux, and Drupal tutorials
- OneMansAlaska.com - My blog about living in Alaska
- HowISoldMyBusiness.com - A personal diary about selling my business
- AlaskaSquirrel.com - A children's story about living in Talkeetna, Alaska
I've also developed other native PHP websites while living here in Alaska, including:
- Sleetmute.com - A Function Point Analysis software tool
- CodeMee.com - Thousands of Java source code examples
I hope these websites demonstrate the power of PHP and Drupal, and what a "Colorado Drupal" website can look like.
Recent blog posts
- Good Scala programming resources (i.e., how to learn Scala)
- Over 150 Scala programming tutorials
- On software productivity and generating CRUD code
- CU Boulder team develops 'swarm' robots
- Generating CRUD forms for the Play Framework 2
- Great Scala learning resources
- Over 125 Scala tutorials
- Two new Scala video tutorials
- Mobiplug home connectivity (Boulder, Colorado), and SARAH
- My new book: 'You want me to do what? A Survival Guide for New Consultants'